1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
I met black_syringareally! it was a very exciting experience - the first internet contact I ever met. I do well remember how young she looked. And how I felt like being on the wrong place *LOL*
2. Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never make New Year's Resolutions
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, luckily not although a cousin did nearly drank himself to dead.
5. What countries did you visit?
Germany, Italy (just a small trip inside italy when crossing the Lago Maggiore)
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
more sleep, a vivid social life apart from the internet
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March - Paul O'Dette's recital in Basel (I am a lute enthisiast)
April 2007 - Lute Trip to Ticino (one of the few times I really was relaxed this year)
13.05. - the birthday of my duet partner (it was a big party - I seldom had so much fun)
18.05 - 20.05. - Lute Festival in Kassel (I'm a lute enthusiast)
08.07 - Going to the Placebo concert in Montreux with </a></b></a></div>black_syringaSeptember - lute trip to ticino (already told I am a lute enthusiast?)
November - recitals celebrating the 500th aniversary of the first printed lute book
There are some other things, too which will stay in mind, mainly discussions
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I have met some wonderful persons - possibly it should make me think that I've met all of them just one time ... ;)
9. What was your biggest failure?
it's better not to think about it ... possibly those days when I thought it would be *me* who is the biggest failure ....
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing someone bought you?
hmmmmm ... possibly embarassing but: I haven't got gifts apart small presents by visitors
Oh! Sibylle bought a gingerbread for me xD
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
noone special comes in mind
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
relatives, the new bosses at the office
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Anna and Isa
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
was it this year Anna introduced me to russian rock? But I cannot recall a certain song
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
I don't know
b) fatter or skinnier?
I fear I fatter now but as I decided to ban the weighing machine from my household I am not sure ;)
c) richer or poorer?
poorer (I bought a lute)
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Sleeping, playing the lute, talking in MSN
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Staying up nights surfing the internet and talking in MSN
20. How do you plan to spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
No ... or yes if amorousness counts
22. How many one night stands?
what's that? I can count kisses I get as a "Hello" on one hand xD
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
Any book Anna recommended
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Russian Rock Bands and, most recently Sound Horizon
27. What did you want and get?
A digital camera, my new baroque lute
28. What did you want and not get?
if dreams would count it would be to much to tell. Actually I think I didn't want anything and so I am not disappointed ....
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday?
As it was a saturday I guess I was in germany meeting friends - I don't remember
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
would chaos count as concept?
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
none - I don't care much about celebrities
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The deselection of Blocher - I laughed myself to death
36. Who do you miss?
someone who was living in my fantasy for years and who finally went away - possibly even I get adult
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Anna and Isa
The meals offered at the recitals and celebrations of the MGOD xD